Make peace with your Body
you are a creative soulful genius,
your greatest set-back can transform into your greatest strength,
there is hope for our world when you embody your truest self, and
your body will guide you home.
Bridging the gap between us and them.
Embody your leadership without stressing out or burning out.
Connect with your body through movement to music.
Trauma-informed Embodiment Coaching
Deepen your connection with your body & align with your purpose
Here’s how I can help
You’ve been through the fire with your body and with food, and are ready to follow your heart’s calling. You know there’s a risk of repeating old patterns as you transition into a creative career. You want to…
- heal your personal trauma
- create a trauma-informed foundation for your business and life
- deepen the connection with your body and reverent love and acceptance of yourself
- become a beacon of light in your community, modelling compassion, cooperation, and care.
You’ve achieved success in your career, and it’s left you burned out. You know you were made for more. If something doesn’t give, your life may never be what it could be, and so you want to…
- Unlearn the habits that have kept you on the hamster wheel
- Be free of the anxieties that keep you up at night
- Be comfortable letting go of control
- Feel confident in your body, and who you truly are, so you can live out your purpose
You’re a visionary leader and want to model values that create a sustainable future. The pace of life is impacting the health of you and your business. You know what you do to yourself, you do to the whole, and so you’re ready to…
- create a foundation for your life that allows for less stress and more flow
- integrate a trauma-informed approach into your leadership
- empower your team’s creativity, innovation, and leadership
I work with you to co-create a bespoke coaching program that supports your goals. Coaching programs start at £5,000. Schedule an exploratory call to see if we’re a good fit and begin the application process.
Hi, I’m Kendra. I pray for a world built on bridges of cooperation, compassion, and care, with our bodies, each other, the earth. I facilitate trauma-informed coaching, conversations, and movement so we can be free from the fight, flight and freeze that keeps us separated from the bodies we live in, the people we live with, and the land we live on.
After a 10 yr HR career in NY and London, I ventured down an entrepreneurial path. You can hear my story below.
My mentors and teachers include Jacob Sokol, Tanya Syed, Nadia Munla, and Rachael Maddox.
I live in Wales and am writing my first book.
I gave this talk in 2017. Three years later this message and your story matters even more. To stop fighting over the aisles, knock down the walls, and end the wars, we start by making peace with your body.