When was the last time you loved who you saw in the mirror?
What would it be like for your sensual and creative expression to feel safe?
Wouldn’t it be great to feel turned on from all your ‘doing’, instead of being drained?
How would it feel to rest in a deep knowing it’s all going to be OK, even in the face of uncertainty?
Does this sound familiar?
You want to feel…
at Home in your Body
Comfortable with who You are
If you’ve ever felt creatively stunted,
body-shamed, or spiritually wounded…
I would love to help you reclaim the wisdom of your body and the divinity of your feminine gifts.
It’s your birthright to be in love with your body, connected to your power, and fully expressed.
As you reclaim your worth, you learn to receive, rest, trust.
Your exact path is unique to you, and so a customized coaching program is designed for you. Depending on your needs and desires, you can lean into:
- Nervous system regulation through breathwork, interoception, somatic movement and dance
- Cultivating a healthy relationship with food so that you are not controlling, comforting, or numbing out with what you eat
- Healing inner child wounding around your body, emotionality, sensuality, and creativity
- Creating flow in your life by getting clear on your Yes and No
- Connecting to your power and truth through emotional expression
- Increasing your creative self-expression and letting yourself be seen
- Trusting your intuition and your connection to your own understanding of God
Coaching Program Overview:
If you would love to work together…
Complete the application below. This gives you time to connect to what you need right now and what will best support your growth.
We’ll have an enrolment call to clarify your desires, coaching goals, and co-create a container to work within.
Coaching containers vary in length from 4 to 6 months and range from £1,800 to £2,400. (Sliding scale available upon request.)
Once a container is agreed upon and the Deposit is made, your Onboarding begins.
Onboarding includes a thorough self-reflection process, a 2 hour Intake Call, and Program Offer Review Session.
Then the fun begins! Movement, music, art, and more.
I am receiving 3 new clients in May 2020. Would you like to be one of them? I’d love to hear from you.
Submit your application through the form below by May 22 or email me at email@example.com. You’ll hear from me within 48 hours to set up your Enrollment Call.
- What prompted you to apply to work together?
- What would feel like a miracle by the end of us working together?
- Which of these 5 statements can you/do you believe the most? Which feels really far away?
My presence is enough. My body is mine to celebrate. Beauty if my birthright. I am free to be Me. I am here to shine.
- The status of my relationship with my body is…
- I feel most connected to myself when….
- In 5 years, I would love to…
- The biggest challenge to embodying my truest self is…
- How have you addressed this challenge before?
- Are you open to using music, dance, meditation, and other non ‘talk therapy’ modalities?
- Would you like to discuss a sliding scale rate?
- What else would you like me to know?
My Approach: Trauma-informed Embodiment Coaching
- We move at a pace that supports your growth.
- Your body comes first. Once you have a relationship with your body that feels supportive, we move on to shifting out of patterns that no longer feel aligned.
- Music, movement, meditation and other non ‘talk therapy’ modalities add a flavour of mysticism. You get to decide at the time what will serve you best.
- This offering is referred to as Coaching. Your experience may feel more like guided facilitation to connect with your body and trust yourself.
- I draw from trauma-informed principles, feminine embodiment practices, perennial wisdom and my own life experience. I have trained with Jacob Sokol, Tanya Syed, Nadia Munla, Rachael Maddox, and am an avid reader of Richard Rohr’s. The wisdom of many others informs my work. Many of their books are listed here.
Feeling a combo of excitement and nerves and would find a conversation helpful first? It’s all good. Let’s set up a time to talk.
Embodiment coaching offers you the opportunity to get out of your head and allows your body to speak up in a way that you will be able to hear her wisdom. It is a gentle yet powerful approach that gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation for the answers I already had inside. That in itself felt incredibly empowering. – Jo Hodson, UK
Kendra is amazing. She always finds the words to reassure you and understands your feelings when we cannot put them into words. I now have the resources to check in with my body and feelings. I have all the tools to keep using my voice and pursue my calling. – Charlotte, France
I used to dislike myself; my hair, my skin, my body, my brain. I did everything I could to control it, fix it, change it, but it was never enough. I was never good enough. Now I look in the mirror and I LIKE the woman I see. I know that I am enough exactly as I am and I more the TRUE ME than I’ve ever been before. – Angie, USA