YOU’VE TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE, AND LIFE STILL DOESN’T FEEL GOOD.
You’ve worked hard, followed the 5 step plan, fixed your body, job, and relationship status, and life’s still not that blissful guarantee you were hoping for.
Yup, been there.
Whether life is getting your attention through a break-up, break-down,
or that constant drip of blah that is nudging you towards more;
It’s time to break-free from the patterns you’ve outgrown.
Especially ones where you’re pushing yourself past the point of pain, because ‘no-pain, no-gain’ has always been your M.O.
Which might look like…
- Tolerating relationship dynamics or sticking with a career choice that doesn’t feel good, even if the choice to stay is doing more harm than good.
- Depriving your body and yourself of anything pleasurable because restricting, and ‘being good’ is somehow more honorable. Plus you can’t risk indulging; once you pop you can’t stop.
- Trying to do right by everyone else, because conflict is your worst nightmare.
These default ways of trying to create some safety and certainty may have worked for awhile. Even on the slightly ‘bad’ days when you eat, drink, spend, or shout more than normal, it still felt like things were under control.
But now you wake up feeling trapped and stuck, not sure of a way out because you don’t really know how you got here in the first place (that’s what I call a nightmare).
The constant tug-of-war between holding it all together, when really you feel like you’re falling apart, has left you burned-out and stressed-out.
Not only is your nervous system under duress, your soul is crying out for more…
Confidence. Vibrancy. Peace.
You thought more money, more success, and less weight, would give you this. Once you achieved, you could finally stop and rest. Except the more you achieve, the more you feel stuck.
What you’re actually looking for is more You.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in the middle of disordered eating patterns, the uncertainty of starting a new business venture, or questioning a relationship with your partner or God. I’ve worked with individuals in all of these situations, and the ‘solution to their problem’ boiled down to this:
The more you connect to yourself, the more your choices reflect who you are.
The more you choose You, the better you feel.
The better you feel, the less you need some-one or some-thing to make you feel good.
Regardless of your circumstances, three things happen when we work together.
- You learn to trust yourself. You recognize self-doubt and fears of failure and rejection for what they are, so you can listen to a deeper wisdom and intuition within. Once you stop worrying about the ‘what if’, you can enjoy the adventure.
- You make peace with imperfections. Instead of having a to-do list filled with all the ways you need to fix yourself and your body, you chill-out. Life no longer requires you to do more, weigh less, or hustle for your worth (whew!).
- You start doing the things you love to do. This new found courage and confidence means you’ll actually let yourself create a life that makes you want to get out of bed in the morning. Make art, teach barre, start a business, ferment cabbage. Whatever floats your boat. You start saying ‘Yes’ to what you do want, ‘No’ to what you don’t want, and your life starts to work again.
When you’re ready to bring more of You into your life, we can do this together in a couple of ways.
My Approach as a Coach:
I believe you are a whole person with a natural blueprint for health.
I hold space for you to listen to your own voice and trust your inner compass.
I am here to help you figure out what your next right move is.
I am not here to fix or change you, or tell you what to do.
I am trauma-aware and will check in with your body and your system and honor where you are.
I am a certified EMBODY dance class teacher and am training as an Embodiment Coach, which means I have an understanding of how your body can guide you back home.
I listen for signs of ‘shoulds’, self-judgement, and fears of rejection and failure that might be stopping you from embodying the fullest expression of yourself.
I have first-hand experience of how this trifecta can lead to people-pleasing, perfectionism, workaholism, codependency, and addictive patterns such as disordered eating and poor body image. I will lovingly support you in unravelling these patterns.
I believe that when we experience an expression of Love from another being, we heal. I will Love you as best as I can.