Our communities, families, organizations and planet need us to rise up in a way that’s never been done before.
If you’re sick and tired of the way you’re expected to live and lead, come forge a new path that is soul-ful, heart-centered, and body-based.
Sweat, stomp, and shout it out as you give voice to a deeper wisdom inside you.
If you’re like most women I know, you’re under a lot of pressure to perform and achieve.
It’s how you learned to keep yourself safe and secure in this world.
And while it’s probably gotten you far, it’s also probably taken you away from the core of who you are.
There’s a part of you aching to love and lead with wild abandon.
The quick fix, over consumption of resources, shaming and punishing of differences in order to keep control, is a rule book you’re no longer willing to play by.
You know that:
- slow and sustainable is sexy
- compassion and finding the “me too” in relationship is what heals, and
- when you dance to the beat of your own drum, a necessary medicine becomes available to the world.
But throwing it all in feels too risky.
How will you survive in a world that measures success by how many products you sell, when you believe that less is more?
How will you hold onto your worth in a culture where you can never do or be enough, when you are being called to slow down?
How do you maintain action without burning out, when the sustainable cycles of nature and your own feminine self have been forgotten?
How do you embody who you are, when you you’re disconnected from your body and don’t have a way to hear your own truth?
Embody Your Feminine Leadership helps you find your own answers by reclaiming your Pleasure, Power, and Play.
Pleasure says: Follow what feels good.
Trust your body and where its senses take you. Open yourself up to receive all the ecstasy right in front of you. When you are told your sensuality is dangerous and forbidden, this is impossible. You end up depriving yourself of anything that feels good. You treat your body, others, and nature like machines with only one purpose: produce.
Your Power is epic.
It’s not the twisted version that controls and manipulates to keep up the performance and facade. Your Power is sourced from a greater wisdom. An inner compass that’s wired for connection, healing, and restoration. But when you’re told raw emotion is a sign of weakness and over the top, you disconnect from your deepest desires and intuition; your power.
Play: That vibrancy that comes when you dance like no one is watching.
A dance with life that is untamed and free. Once you remember what this tastes like, nothing can stop you. The shaming voice that told you play was pointless, the fear of failure that trapped you into perfectionism; they are drowned out with laughter and whoop-whoops of joy.
This is the new story; the version of leadership that will shape a sustainable future for our families, communities, and world.
And we write it with our bodies.
We reclaim the place that has become uncomfortable and unsafe to occupy, and we make it home.
One by one, the fears that were holding you back are danced out of your body. You remember who you are. You can trust again.
Equipped with the greatest tool to stay connected to yourself, your body, you co-create with a Higher Self and navigate a new way.
Embody your Feminine Leadership uses a variety of body-based practices to guide you back home to your self.
- Embodiment Coaching: Group meditations and 1-on-1 coaching to help you connect to a deeper wisdom inside you.
- Somatic Movement: Practices to awaken your pleasure, power, and play.
- EMBODY Dance: Gently guided free-form movement so you can discover and express your soul’s dance.
What happens on the day:
We flow within a structure to reclaim your Pleasure, Power, and Play, the three energies that shape the work of EMBODY and have guided hundreds of women back home to their feminine selves. The structure includes a classic EMBODY dance experience, as well as a combination of embodiment meditations, movement, and practices.
Kendra works intuitively based on the needs of the group, which means no two days are alike.
This is for you if you:
- Are tired of your current way of operating.
- Crave more freedom and flow.
- Desire a fuller expression of self in your life and work.
- Have a vision for creative arts, social impact, or environmental sustainability that hasn’t been realized yet.
- Are open to playing with the mystery and diving into the unknown.
- Want to heal and deepen your relationship to your body and your spiritual self.
- Are committed to set aside time before and after the event for self-reflection and accountability.
What Embody your Feminine Leadership offers:
- A full day immersive in the intimate setting of St. Ethelburgas’ Bedouin Tent in the heart of the City in London.
- Guidance for preparation prior to the event, and personalized support after the event.
- Bespoke coaching, customized to each group.
- Connection and sisterhood within a group of 5 women.
- Date: Friday 20 March 2020
- Time: 9:30am-5pm
- Location: St. Ethelburgas, London.
- Nourishment: Tea, coffee, and water will be provided on the day. A light lunch and snacks will be provided.
- Option 1: Day Immersive plus 2 x 1 hour coaching sessions: £500.
- Option 2: Day Immersive only: £250.
- Payment Options:
- Payment in Full by 28 February 2020.
- £100 Deposit + Final payment by 28 February 2020.
- Questions and RSVP: Contact Kendra Tanner.